March 25, 2020
To Our Loyal MTM Customers,
In this time of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that taking care of our employees, clients, partners, and communities are always our top priority. We are monitoring the situation closely and are taking all possible steps to ensure business continuity for all our clients.
March 21, 2020 Update:
- By Illinois Executive Order No. 8, our Princeton, Illinois manufacturing, distribution/fulfilment center and Customer Care Center is closed through April 7.
March 25, 2020 Update:
- By Oklahoma Governor Stitt’s Fourth Amended Executive Order – as of midnight on March 25, the OKC facility is closed until April 16 or until the Government mandate is lifted.
What this means for our customers:
- We are still providing our highest levels of customer service to our clients. Our Customer Care Associates are working remotely. They will be answering all of your questions via phone and email. However, email is the preferred method of communicating.
- Between now and April 16, 2020, you may see some delays in orders being processed and orders shipping.
The following is still true:
- Because most of our platforms are cloud-based, the performance of our Carousel (points management and social recognition), service awards, company stores and performance based sites (retirement, safety, sales, wellness, affiliation, etc..) we host for many clients will not be impacted.
- We communicate daily with the leaders at our facilities to understand the current situation in each location.
- We provide support and information to our employees regarding the constantly changing circumstances and updated CDC recommendations including sanitizing protocols in all departments.
- We are working to mitigate disruption to our operations as much as possible, allowing us to continue serving you through many options, including remote work.
- We are confirming contingency plans with our key suppliers.
- We are limiting business travel.
- We are increasing the use of alternate communication channels in place of large meetings.
- We are following closely and abide by all applicable government mandates.
We appreciate your continued trust and will remain vigilant in monitoring the situation closely as it develops – just like we would any crisis. We will follow the recommendations of the CDC and take any necessary additional measures to minimize any disruption in our service to you.
As this unprecedented situation continues to evolve, we appreciate your care and cooperation as we navigate this uncharted path.
Please direct any questions to your Sales Consultant or Customer Care Associate.